Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Simple and Sinister Day 12 20151216

Yesterday I had to leave home early so I found an empty conference room and did an Original Strength reset. I didn't have time to do Simple and Sinister as my youngest son had a concert.
  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
Once again today I pressed reset on my body at the office in an empty conference room. After a late lunch I walked 1.23 miles in 27 minutes. Once I got home I talked myself into working out. My hip was hurting a lot. I know being inactive won't help.

Warm Up 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Deep, assisted, prying squats
  • Hip Bridges
  • Light Kettlebell Halo

The Practice
  • Kettlebell Swings 7 x 10 x 35#, 53#, 53#, 53#, 53#, 53#, 35#
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 35# (per side)
The warm up just made my hip ache more. I almost didn't go on to main part of the workout. I finally said to myself just do one set of swings, if it feels bad quit. It didn't and I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.