Friday, December 4, 2015

Simple and Sinister Day 2 - 20151204

This morning before leaving for work I pressed reset on my body with the Original Strength program. I also did two "shoe" turkish get ups, unloaded except for balance a shoe on the knuckles of the fist of my upraised arm.

This evening I pressed reset again as a warmup before doing Simple and Sinister.

Pressing Reset consists of

  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
Simple and Sinister
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 35#, 35#, 53#, 35#, 35#
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 35# (per side)
That's it. A lot less volume than 300 swings a day but I'm gong to work on using the 53# kettlebell for all 5 sets. I could feel a big difference between the 35# and the 53#. I'm also still getting used to doing the get ups with the 35#. I'm also going to focus on cleaning up my diet. That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.