Sunday, December 18, 2016

Simple and Sinister in the Dark

It rained off and on yesterday and today. I usually train in the carport but it was too wet and slick all day. For some reason my driveway dries out more quickly than the carport. I think the latter is "sealed". Also, though I got dressed in my workout clothes I didn't start until after dark.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
When I started my warm up a light mist or drizzle began to fall. Just as I was ending my warm up it started to rain more heavily. So, I gathered my mat and kettlebells and headed inside. I really prefer training outside, but didn't feel like training in the dark and rain. I did the founder inside. Total warm up time 13:00.

I added two sets to the swings and one set to the get ups as planned. Kept the same weights. Focused on form and quality movement. This is my eighth straight day of training. Before my session I felt stiff and achy. Afterwards I felt much better. Total time 16:00. Oh, I followed this up with a light arm bar to each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.