Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Two Kettlebell Practice Sessions One Post

I didn't take time to post yesterday. Here is my training session from 20161213.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
I was sore and my muscles were stiff the night before. This session left me feeling refreshed and energized. My movements were free and easy. Warm up took 15:22, kettlebell practice was 11:52. I ended the day with 10944 steps.

Today's session was the same.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
Was quite tired by the time I got home last night. Felt good most of the day until late afternoon. Then I had a TWO HOUR meeting started at 1600. That really made me stiff. I also slept poorly last night. Woke up at about 0400, went to restroom, got back in bed and then tossed and turned w/ little sleep until 0625 when I gave up. 

Given that poor sleep, I probably should have skipped my practice but soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen often have to perform physically on little sleep so I proceeded with my training. Again, I felt great once I was done. Warm up 16:30, kettlebell practice 12:39. I ended yesterday w/ 9016 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.