Monday, December 19, 2016

65F Yesterday 45F Today

Yesterday was warm and wet. When I woke up it was 65°F. Yet, I didn't get around to training until after dark. Got up this morning and it was 45°F and windy but I got my kettlebell practice in before leaving for the office.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
Ninth straight day of training. I woke up feeling pretty good, not all stiff and achy. Warm up, which took 17:16, made me feel even better even though it was cold and blustery. My lower back was a little achy during swings but I feel fine now. I'm gonna chalk that up to the cold, damp weather. Didn't bother me at all during get ups. Kettlebell time was 15:59. Once again I did one arm bar per side for one minute each with a light, 15 pound, kettlebell. If I keep doing this I should probably let my timer keep on running and include that in my total kettlebell time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.