Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thirty-eight Degrees Fahrenheit Short Simple and Sinister

It was cold this morning! Well, for South Carolina it was a cold 38°F this morning when I went outside to get my kettlebell practice on. At least is was sunny!

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
Crawling in dew dampened grass is not my favorite thing, even less so when it is COLD! Did it anyway. Warm up took 15:04.

Kettlebell swings feel pretty easy at this weight. Feel confident with my plan to increase the sets to 7 next week. Getups also feel pretty easy. Still I'm going to add just one more set next week and not increase the weight. Total time 11:52. 

I walked 10,423 steps yesterday. I also got in 12 floors! Also, my hip has been bothering me a lot less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.