Monday, December 12, 2016

Second Day of Cloudy Chilly Short Simple and Sinister

Got up at 0630. However, I was moving slow and didn't start my kettlebell practice until well after 0800, actually I didn't start until 0844! Got to do better tomorrow.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
My warm up, OS Reset and the founder, took 13:27. Kettlebell practice took 11:54. That's about 30 minutes. Felt good. Didn't rush either swings or get ups. Nice steady pace w/ plenty of rest. A little sore from yesterday but not bad.

Finished up with 9274 steps yesterday which is 774 over my current goal of 8500. I didn't take a long walk. Just swept up leaves in the driveway, walked around the house doing chores and in the evening walked 5 minutes after every 25 minutes for several hours. 

My weight has crept from a low of 255 on 09/06/2016 to today's 260.8. Not enough movement. Too many sweets. Too much alcohol. My goal is to lose 3 pounds by the end of December. My big weight release goal is to average 1 pound released per week over the next year. If I succeed I'll be down to 205 by the end of 2017, which is the what I weighed as an undersized football linebacker my senior year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.