Saturday, December 17, 2016

Simple and Sinister Followed by Yard Work

I didn't get up early today. Slept in then took it slow. Didn't start my training until 1211. It was cold but not as cold as yesterday. It was mid thirties instead of mid twenties. A much more comfortable temperature for training outdoors.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps right and left first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
Nothing materially different. Took about a minute longer than yesterday with the warm up, 14:30. Kettlebell practice was the same. But I got a cramp in my left leg during the second set of get ups. Had to pause and shake it out. Really focused on form. Hinging before reaching for the kettlebell to begin swings. While swinging letting the kettlebell fall and only hinging when my arms were contacting my body and then getting out of the way. Also focused on some get up techniques as outlined by Coach Vaughn. Felt good. Time was 13:32. I also did an arm bar per side after my practice was done.

I spent a couple of hours raking up leaves and acorns after my training. I also scooped up what I raked together and filled the yard waste bin plus one large bag. I'm quite worn out now but it needed to be done. I've little idea what my steps were for yesterday as my fitbit came apart. I was over 7700 when it fell apart. No idea where I am today as far as step count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.