Friday, December 16, 2016

I Thought It Was Cold Yesterday

I thought it was cold yesterday! Think again! Twenty-seven degrees Fahrenheit while I doing my kettlebell practice outdoors! What's your excuse for not exercising today?

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Simple and Sinister
I actually started by sweeping leaves out of my carport so I could exercise without slipping on them. After that my fingers and toes were cold. I put on a pair of work gloves and got started with my warm up. Nothing different. Felt good even though I was cold. The warm up took 13:10.

On to the kettlebell practice. Again nothing different. Got interrupted a little bit when my spouse left for work so my timer showed a longer period for the training. Everything felt good despite the cold. I was glad to get done though! Time was 12:32, forty seconds longer than yesterday. Probably all due to that slight interruption. This is my sixth session in row! Let's see how long I can keep this up. I got in 8866 steps yesterday. Fewest since last Friday but still over my current daily goal of 8500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.