Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Another Evening Workout

I just couldn't get moving this morning. I got up at 0615 but just couldn't get into workout mode. I should have put my workout clothes on as soon as I got up but I didn't. Oh well. After dropping Miles off at lacrosse practice I came home, changed and got started training.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1
1 Set of 5 reps Kettlebell Halo w/ 25 lbs.
Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.
1 Superset of 9 reps Push-ups & Australian Pull-ups

Simple and Sinister
Same performance prep but today I added in the superset of push-ups and Australian push-ups. Each time I do them I get one more rep! That's pretty nice progress. Nice and warm when I was done. Total prep time 21:25.

No change up on the kettlebell work. Well, actually I went back to the 45 second rest period between sets of swings whereas I cut that to just 15 seconds yesterday. Everything felt good. My hamstrings and glutes are pretty sore. Total kettlebell time 20:29. Only got 7711 steps yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.