Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quick Kettlebell Session

I got up before 0700 but not nearly as early as I had intended. That and an appointment to give blood at 1015 required me to trim down my performance prep to just the OS Reset and move quickly through Simple and Sinister.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes

Simple and Sinister
I actually forgot to use a heavier kettlebell for a few sets of swings. At least I remembered to do some one hand swings. Prep time was 12:32. Kettlebell time 20:17. It looks like my Fitbit Charge HR is tracking some of my kettlebell work as a walk. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.