Friday, January 20, 2017

Cool Misty Kettlebell Practice

Just barely got enough sleep to have kettlbell practice today. It was cool and misty after some heavy rain in the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully the carport was nice and dry. Wasn't much fun crawling in the wet grass but I used to play football in down pours so...And look my dog Shadow decided to watch me train for some reason!

Performance Preparation


Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1
1 Set of 5 reps Kettlebell Halo w/ 25 lbs.
Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 20 lbs.
1 Superset of 8 reps Push-ups & Australian Pull-ups

Simple and Sinister
Normal warm up. Took the rolling in the Original Strength reset slow and really stretched my hips and shoulders as part of the roll. Concentrated just a much on opening my hips with the arm bar as keeping my arm vertical. Total warm up time 22:42.

I was quite warm once I was done despite the cool temperature. Divested myself of my sweatshirt. Did the same set/rep/weight scheme as yesterday. Felt pretty good doing it and even better once I was done. The minimal workout is just enough to make for a great day. Total kettlebell time 20:24. Yesterday I got 10,422 steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.